Forum

How to Deal with Suicidal Thoughts (Dylan Madden @ CalmAndCollected.com)  

RSS

MoonChimps
(@moonchimps)
Member Admin
21/06/2018 4:04 am  

Our friend Dylan Madden's experience with suicidal thoughts. I've posted this on the main  page here and it helped some people, so I'm posting it here again.

----------

Suicide is a topic I have held back from writing about for some time now. I’ve decided to offer my perspective so that anyone who has these thoughts can find a solution.

I don’t enjoy writing about it, but someone has to do it. None of what I’m about to say is theory.

Everything in this article is based on my personal experience. It isn’t how I helped some friend, but how I helped myself.

You see for years I had suicidal thoughts. These thoughts plagued my mind and left me feeling down.

Most of my suicidal thoughts came from low self-esteem and childhood related things. If you don’t like hearing dark things then skip to the solution. I’m about to get more personal than I usually do.

If I remember correctly I considered suicide for the first time when I was 10 years old. I was going through things from moving in with my Dad to my Mom almost dying.

I remember feeling hopeless in that time and not knowing what to do. Nothing made since to my young mind.

----------

You can read the whole article at: 

How To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts

ReplyQuote
Share: